Beautiful sparkly pendant for mom, I love for all the times you picked me up when I was down

Beautiful sparkly pendant for mom, necklace luxury gift box for mother day, to my mother daughter necklace, I love for all the times you picked me up when I was down necklace.







This beautiful sparkly pendant is truly is an alluring gift for yourself or a loved one.

The ribbon design is embellished with dainty cubic zirconia, leading your eye down to the 7mm round cut Cubic Zirconia.

Crafted with 14k White Gold over Stainless Steel

Popular posts from this blog

To my mother daughter necklace loveskycenter

I love for all the times you picked me up necklace messenger card loveskycenter

The Love Knot Necklace represents for mom, to my mother daughter necklace, Christmas gift for mom loveskycenter

Sometimes it’s hard to find words to tell you necklace from loveskycenter.com

Buy mother daughter necklace from LoveSkyCenter for your family